William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Still in Shock!!


I am still in complete shock that my sweet husband and parents pulled off the best surprise birthday party ever!! Also, thank you to Barbara (Gamma) for driving all the way from Marietta to decorate and celebrate with us! Everything looked beautiful! I was truly surprised and it could not have been a better night! Thank you to everybody who helped make my 30th birthday so special! I am so blessed with the best friends and family in the world! I definitely feel old today after a night of being over served!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Charleston Laffin said...

We had a blast, speaking of, it feels like one went off in my head! So glad you enjoyed yourself!

10:17 AM  
Blogger I love my girls!! said...

I am glad you had a great time. I wish we could have been there (hope there were some pictures taken!!) 30 will bring great things!!!!

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Leslie! You look absolutely beautiful at 30!!
Reid Steedly

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter