William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Celebrating the 30th!





Kim came for the game yesterday and to celebrate my birthday. She was so sweet to bring me a cake (Dora!) and help celebrate my birthday! Pat, Kim, Will and I headed to the game and to Cock's Corner to hang out with Pop Pop for a while. After the game we headed home for some cake with with Nina! After a little rest, Pat took me to dinner to top off the celebration! Thank you to everyone for all the calls and cards on my birthday! It was a great day and I appreciate everything! Can't wait to celebrate Tuesday night with my parents and Wednesday night with my girls!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm soooo glad that you had a wonderful 30th bday!!!! I had a great time celebrating with you. I hope that all your wishes come true this year!!!! Enjoy dinner w/mom, dad, and Pat Tuesday and have an awesome time w/the "girls" Wed night!!!! Woo hoo!!! I love you!!! Kxoxoxo

10:40 AM  
Blogger Whitney Catalano said...

Lelly,
Happy Birthday and welcome to the 30 club!! This decade will be awesome:) I hope you had a grand day and I can't wait til Wed!
Luv, Whi

11:38 AM  
Blogger Shannon Bozard said...

Sorry I am a day late on the Birthday wish but I hope you had a great day!!!!!!

12:26 PM  
Blogger LOLLY said...

Looks like a fun day...Happy Birthday!

4:14 PM  
Blogger Ariail said...

Durham sends you happy birthday hugs and kisses. We all hope you had a wonderful day.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Autumn said...

Happy Birthday Leslie! I hope you had a wonderful day.
love, Autumn

8:53 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

Wishing you a Happy Birthday!
Dallas, Katherine, Dallas Jr.

9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful birthday girl. 30 becomes you. Love,M

10:05 AM  
Blogger Meagan said...

Happy Birthday Leslie! Looks like you had a great one.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter