William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 05, 2007

Precious Sally Marzagou!

I went to visit Sarah Preston, Marwan and Sally today and had so much fun holding that sweet baby in my arms! It is so amazing to me how little girls just feel different than little boys when they are babies! I just don't remember Will feeling so small and fragile, but I guess maybe I have just forgotten. Sally is just precious and so beautiful with her dark hair and pretty olive skin! Sarah Preston and Marwan are doing great...SP looks wonderful! Although my friends are all very pretty, I think they all get more beautiful when they become moms! I can't wait to see that sweet girl again and hold her in my arms!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter