William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Wright Collins!


Please look at how adorable little Wright is!! Kelly and I have been trying to get together for lunch once a week, so I get to see how much he grows week by week! I haven't seen him in a couple of weeks because of the holidays, so I was so surprised at how much he has grown! Wright is precious and I can't get enough of him! I think he loves his Aunt Leslie too! I am loving our lunch dates and look forward to the next one! (Kelly took this picture of him at the doctors office for his 8 week checkup!!)

2 Comments:

Blogger I love my girls!! said...

Look at little mini Matt...how cute! Tell Kelly I said hi.

10:26 PM  
Blogger Curly said...

I can't wait to see him again...adorable!

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter