William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 16, 2006

The Wiggles: Take Two

Ok, so this was Will last year at the Wiggles concert:













Yes, he slept through the entire show!!

Well, this year was different. Wiggles: Take Two was a success! Will had so much fun and was so cute to watch! I still think Pat and I might have had more fun than him! It was so funny to look at all the parents, including us, singing along and dancing, while the kids were just staring in awe!




4 Comments:

Blogger The Daniels said...

how much fun!!I am so glad he enjoyed it. We miss you.

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad he stayed awake this year. I am sorry I couldn't be there to see him having so much fun.

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty picture,Mommy!

8:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You look so much like a mom in that picture leslie! haha you're such a grown up now. loser. haha jk love you.

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter