William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Tagged

I am: extremely grateful for all that I have!
I have: many blessings: my husband, my child,wonderful parents and sisters, all my fabulous friends, my health
I wish: to always be a good mother like my mom was to me!
I hate: war
I miss: my horses
I hear: Will talking to the TV while watching Dora
I wonder: what Will is going to be when he grows up
I regret: time lost worrying about things I have no control over
I am not: perfect
I dance: Way too much...with Will to the Wiggles or whatever silly show is on..in the car with Will, to rap songs with Pat..pretty much for any reason!
I sing: Once again, way too much! With Will, to Will, to myself, to Pat, to my sisters, to my parents, to my friends, in the car, in the shower, while I exercise....all the time!
I cry: pretty regularly..sometimes it just feels good to cry!
I am not always: patient and flexible
I make with my hands: unfortunately, not much..i need to take up something crafty!
I write: emails, on my blog, and in a journal
I confuse: my husband, myself sometimes
I need: more patience
I should: think sometimes before I speak
I start: each day with the sweet sound of Will's voice and a cup of coffee
I finish: each day with a hot bath and one last look at my sweet Will (and of course, my sweet Pat!)
I was tagged by Ariail; I tag Caroline, Amanda & Jennifer

2 Comments:

Blogger The Daniels said...

Okay call me stupid, I don't get it?

12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay!!!!! Why wasn't I "tagged"??? I'm a little insulted. Just kidding!!
I'm glad y'all had fun at the wiggles. We went last year too and Sam had a ball. He's not so much into them anymore and Fulton's a little too young still. But I'm sure we'll be there with bells on next year!
Hope all is well!
Claudia

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter