William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 05, 2008

Just because....

I asked Will some questions today just to hear his answers, and this is what I learned:

M: What is your favorite color?
W: Green

M: What is your favorite food?
W: Spaghetti

M: What is your favorite thing to do with mommy?
W: Get hugs!!!!

M: What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy?
W: Play "get me!"

M: What is your favorite toy?
W: "horsey" in playroom

M: What is your favorite thing to do outside?
W: Ride my Gator

M: Who is your best friend?
W: Durham!!

M: What is your favorite thing about school?
W: Eating snacks

M: Where is your favorite place to go?
W: Edventure

M: Where is your favorite place to eat out?
W: Hooligan's

M: What is your favorite snack?
W: Cheese crackers

M: What is your favorite drink?
W: Chocolate milk because it is healthy!! (I swear he said that!)

3 Comments:

Blogger The Daniels said...

That is great - you will probably be seeing the same thing on my blog this week.

3:24 PM  
Blogger Ariail said...

So sweet.

4:10 PM  
Blogger I love my girls!! said...

That's funny! I have been working on "funny things Charlie says" for a little over a week now...I should probably publish it at some time!! What is it with kids and health???? Who wants to be healthy at 3? (Or 31)

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter