William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Tribute to Lori!

Nina and I took Will to see my little sister Lori's show yesterday at Workshop. The show was not the best, but, Lori sang absolutely beautifully! Will loves to hear Lori sing, and goes into a trance everytime he hears her voice. Her voice is wonderful and literally sent chills over my body. The whole stage should have been hers alone! I have known Lori could sing and heard her on many occasions, but for some reason yesterday blew me away. Maybe it is because my baby sister is going off to college in New York in the fall and I am just now coming to that realization. Whatever it is, I am just so proud of her and love her so much!! I can't wait to visit her next fall in NYC!!

4 Comments:

Blogger The Daniels said...

We went to the Play on Friday night. It was cute. Lori did great - she has a fantastic voice. I know she will do well in NY.

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so sweet. It made me cry.

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw Leslie! Thank you so much for coming to see the show and for your sweet words about me. Love you!!

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are all so proud of our baby sister!!!! She does indeed have an incredible voice and I, too, am an awe each time I hear her sing...Kxoxoxo

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter