William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

3 Years Old!

My sweet Will, I can’t believe you are 3 years old. Time sure does fly and you grow so much everyday. Since the first time I held you in my arms I was totally in love with you and that love has only grown stronger. I truly had no idea I could love something so much. Daddy and I both are amazed by how you came into this world with us wrapped around your tiny little finger. Watching you grow from that little baby to the sweet boy you are today has just been wonderful. You are so loving and funny and smart. I could stare at you for hours in awe of the miracle we were so blessed with. You have filled our lives with so much joy and laughter! You are so energetic and full of life. Your personality explodes and you constantly have the attention of everyone in a room! You are so generous with your hugs and kisses and always want one more!! I just hope you will always want to hug your mommy! I hope you always know how very loved you are and how much you mean to so many. Daddy and I can’t even imagine our lives without you and know how very blessed we are to have you. You are the light of my life and you have my heart in your hands! The past three years have been the best of our lives and we can’t wait to watch your grow even more. I know you will continue to amaze us and we will treasure every single moment of it!

They call you the “Captain” at school because you always take charge. Your teacher always tells me that you are going to be a politician one day and she will vote for you! Your authority and strong personality definitely stand out! I am pretty sure you got that from your Pop Pop! You are also very persistent and don’t give up until you get what you want! I believe you got that from your Mommy!! I hope you continue to be strong minded and such a leader…you have the ability to do anything you wish!

You are so friendly and want to talk to everyone you see. You will just walk up to strangers and ask them their name. Once you know their name, you will continue a lengthy conversation with them that I have to practically pull you away from you. You want to know everything about them and what they are doing. You are so outgoing and so inquisitive. You take all your information and learn so much from it. Constantly questioning someone until you get the answer you think you deserve. I can’t wait to see what you do with all this knowledge!

We all just love you so much and thank God for everyday he gives us with you. My sweet, sweet boy…your laughter, smiles, hugs and kisses are what I live for! Daddy and I love you so very much and wish you a very Happy 3rd Birthday!

Just some cute pictures....










3 Comments:

Blogger Curly said...

Happy Birthday Will--we love you!!!!

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is a gift that we treasure. What did we do before he was born?

11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :-) This is such a fun age! Hope the "Captain" took charge of having a great birthday! Looking forward to getting him and Tyler together sometime- those 2 little personalities should make for some interesting times. :-) Can't believe she is almost 3 as well! Time does fly. Lots of love!

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter