William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 13, 2006

Ok, so I am starting a little late. Better late than never, I guess. Will is now 20 months and 10 days old. He is all boy and into everything. He attends "school" two days a week for 3 hours each. This has been beneficial to both of us! Will has thoroughly enjoyed playing with other children and I have also enjoyed those few hours a week to myself. Of course, I spend them in Walmart and on the treadmill, so I don't know if that counts as real "me" time. Will is very funny and full of personality. He also enjoys getting into anything and everything. He definitely keeps us on our toes. There is never a dull moment in our house!

I just got done horse showing in Aiken for the past two weekends, so Will had quality time with his daddy and Nana and Pop Pop. This is always a treat! Apparently, Nana and Pop Pops house is so much fun that he doesn't like to sleep when he is there. At home, he sleeps 12 hours a night and takes a 2 hour nap during the day. I don't know if this means that I am really boring, or that it is just so exciting at N and P's. He loves N and P's dogs and says there names all day long, even when he is home. We have 4 dogs here, but he obviously doesn't care too much about them because he never says there names. Haven't quite figured that one out yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter